Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Only Aimee

Only Aimee will be posting blogs at 3:15 AM in the morning. You get the award for Super Mom of the Century. We are excited to be keeping updated with the family. I think all our kids are so dang cute that we need to share them with the rest of the family. I miss seeing little Trysta's smile and seeing Warren's bright face. And then there is Elijah and Tru's smile-gotta get a little of that here. And then the warmth of little Brayton too. We all miss that little guy.
So family keep posting and we will all enjoy each other.

And if you want to make comments about photos or entries use the comment link so we can save the blogging page for more photos. Just click on comments under the post and then remember to read them too.

1 comment:

Freeman said...

Wow, its neat to see "the others" like Sherry, Aimee, and their families on here. I cant believe Jordan went to PROM. What a stud. We will get some pictures to post of the kids soon enough.