Sherry, I keep looking on here to see a pic of you with your belly and I finally see one and you don't even have a belly and you are so far along! Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great time on your trip ... I hope I am posting this comment the right way!
Yes, you did everything okay. About the belly, I grow by the day. Seriously I have a big belly now. It seems that some days it just pops out and stays. I am 27 weeks Tuesday. 3 more months to go. AAAHHH!
2 comments:
Sherry, I keep looking on here to see a pic of you with your belly and I finally see one and you don't even have a belly and you are so far along! Anyway, it looks like you guys had a great time on your trip ... I hope I am posting this comment the right way!
Yes, you did everything okay. About the belly, I grow by the day. Seriously I have a big belly now. It seems that some days it just pops out and stays. I am 27 weeks Tuesday. 3 more months to go. AAAHHH!
Post a Comment