Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PuMPKiN PaTCH

We took a trip to the pumpkin patch and the kids had a blast! Renne, Warren, and Trysta came with us which made it so much more fun for all the kids :) There were a ton of things to do .... they all went on pony rides ... there was a little petting zoo ... a huge jump house ... a corn maze ... and some other fun things!












GOLDEN - TRYSTA - WARREN - ELIJAH - TRU

















2 comments:

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Yeah, You posted some photos. And I just barely checked. Those kids are so stinkin cute and we miss them so much. It looks like you had a great time. I wish we could come up and see you. Hopefully soon.

Aimee said...

What adorable kids you guys have. I wish we could see them more often! And now there's even another little guy in Freeman's family we haven't met yet. Come and visit us!